Three awards were presented:
- The Martin Gold Medal of the Chromatographic Society of the UK to Ed Yeung.
- Jubilee Medal of the Chromatographic Society of the UK to Monika Dittmann.
- The Csaba Horváth Young Scientist Award to Stefan Bruns, Phillips-Universität Marburg, for presentation on "Slurry packing parameters and their influence on capillary column morphology".
Ten best posters:
- Camenzuli Michelle, Enhanced Separation Performance Using Segmented Parallel Flow Technology
- Haller Elisabeth, A Novel Two-Dimensional HPLC Method for Analysis of the Topoisomer Pattern of Supercoiled Plasmid DNA in Fermentation Samples
- Khirevich Siarhei, Analysis of the Geometrical Properties of Packed Beds, and their Influence on Effective Diffusion and Hydrodynamic Dispersion
- Kleparnik Karel, Optimally Working Liquid Junction interface Between a Liquid Phase Separation Column and Mass Spectrometer
- Krenkova Jana, Nanoparticle-Modified Monolithic Pipette Tips for Selective enrichment of Phosphopeptides
- Li Siyang, Advanced Chromatographic Performance of Porous Layer Open Tubular (Plot) Columns for Ultrasensitive LC-MS Analysis of Limited Amounts of Clinical Samples
- Rogers Benjamin, Enhanced Flow Through Silica Colloidal Crystal Columns For Reverse Phase Separations
- Soliven Arianne, Peak Capacity Optimization of Low MW Analytes in Reversed Phase Gradient Elution Chromatography: Fixed Column Format
- Urban Jiri, A Monolithic Lipase Reactor For Biodiesel Production by Transesterification of Triacylglycerides into Fatty Acid Methyl Esters
- Vaast Axel, Polymer Monolithic Capillary Columns for Bio-Analytical Separations at Ultra-High Pressures